From My wiki
- How did Lord Yupa receive the title "Lord"?
- Gene's Hypothesis: Yupa is from a small village called Jahanna, on of few that was populated exclusively by dragonborn. The villages are presumably ancient, perhaps dating back to the days of Arkhosia. What's more, the villages breed breath element true. They must have extremely pure stocks. Perhaps the nobility in these villages had ruling there so long that everyone is related to them somehow, making it hard not to find a lord.
- How does one pronounce Sahuagin?
- Hell•sword, Hells•word, or he llsw ord?
- Does Lord Yupa have a tail? If so, what does it look like?