Central Campaign Idiosyncrasies
From My wiki
Specialized sleep rules:
- You must sleep at least 6 hours a night to suffer no penalties.
- Rest sometimes has the same benefits as sleep. It is defined as doing nothing strenuous.
- Every 2 hours of sleep/rest regains 1 healing surge, unless the characters sleeps for 6 hours, then surges are fully restored.
- No daily powers are recovered without a full 6 hours of sleep.
- A hero can go 2 days without sleep and suffer no ill consequences, aside from not recovering surges and daily powers. This 2 day period can be extended with partial sleep. For example, if the hero sleeps a total of 3 hours over the course of the two days it will not suffer special penalties for an extra 12 hours.
- After the 2nd day without sleep the hero suffers a penalty to all d20 rolls (except Endurance checks against this penalty). The penalty is +2 for every day beyond the second without a full 6 hours of sleep. Partial sleep does not help.
- A hero can roll an Endurance check as a free action to shake off weariness briefly. Each Endurance check can be used for one check outside of combat, or 1 minute in combat. The Endurance check cannot be retried. The DC doubles for each day after the 2nd day without sleep, starting at 5.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6||Day 7|
If standing up from a prone position, you provoke an opportunity attack.